We specialise in heavy steel, hardfacing welding and our welders are completely self-contained with wire feeders.
Your Project Might Be:
- Walkways and platforms.
- Piling works.
- Fitting and mechanical repairs.
- Construction and infrastructure.
You get certified, experienced welders who:
- Provide technical advice and solutions to your construction and piling works problems.
- Are 2980 (previously 4711) ticketed in all positions for:
- All welds e.g.
- Low hydrogen electrodes
- Gasless flux cored
- All techniques e.g.
- All welds e.g.
- Work quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Are completely self contained.
- Bring their own power to your site.
They’re available for either:
- Site welding (hourly rate)
- Contract welding (project rate)
- Complete job offsite and deliver.
- Build on-site, erect, install and then leave.
- (If your site space is limited) partially build in our workshop, transport to site, finish building on-site, erect, install and then leave.
- Completely manage ourselves and others.
- Consistently provide the highest level of safety, care and detail to your project, our work and the environment.
- Supply only when required.
- Always consider access to the site where the welding is required. Ideally welders need to be within 40m to where they’re working, as they can’t use endless leads because they’ll lose power.
- If on-site space is limited, often it’s easier and more cost effective to do a partial workshop build, then transport and finish building on-site.
|You Want||We’ll Deliver|
|Ease||Completely self contained, certified and experienced welders who’ll bring their own power on-site and work quickly and safely|
|Correct||On-site visual and UT inspections & in-house NDT to meticulously check quality and consistency|
|Quality||Certified, experienced welders with the highest level of care to detail|
|On budget||Break down of total costs before starting|
|On time||Punctual, high quality work that doesn’t require call backs|
|Advice||Correct technical advice from listening and considering your requirements|
|Entirety||Design, on-site/workshop fabrication, finishing and install|
|Reliability||Site safe and drug free welders|
|Project Management||Regular and proactive updates and immediate responses|
|Momentum||Future on-site availability to make any changes|
Strictly adheres with ANZS2980
(replaced NZS4711 in April 2011) requirements…
Our welders are all certified and ticketed in all positions.
Precisely fits your required purpose…
Our work is built to high standards and all welding specifications are meticulously adhered to.
Unfailingly produces quality workmanship…
Our on-site and in-house checks at strategic stages guarantees consistent, quality work.
Rapidly delivers on your expectations…
Our team will capably complete your job in full.